Monday, May 3, 2010

Red Hat Thinking - I felt happy ...

We have been looking at the different Thinking Hats - and wrote about a time in the holidays when we felt happy.  This used our Red Hat Thinking.  Here are our stories ...

I felt happy when I catched butterflies because I liked to catch butterflies.  I liked it because it was fun.
By Tom

I felt happy when I watched Alice in Wonderland.  It was fun.  I loved Alice in Wonderland.
By Nicole

I feel happy when I play with my toys and it is fun.
By Brodie

I went in my pool.  I went with Mum and me Emily.
By Emily

I felt happy when I like swimming.
By Robyn

I was happy in the holidays at Easter.
By Amelia

I love my ball because my Mum bought it for me.  I love it and I love my Mum.  I love it because it is a Warriors ball.
By Marae

I felt happy when I went on the mountain.  I got a lolly.
By Grace

I felt happy when I bought two cars.
By Adam
 

No comments:

Post a Comment